SURE provides features such as resource recommendations that allow site users to submit content to designated areas on the Site. While SURE welcomes content submissions, it us understood that content submitted using these features are the responsibility of the person from whom the content originated from, including, but not limited to, text, images, video, and audio material. All content submissions are reviewed and moderated as described below. When submitting content it is prohibited to:
- Participate in any activity that restricts or prohibits other users from using and enjoying the Website, interfere with the functionality of the Website, or do anything that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure as determined by the Owner;
- Provide or send any harmful, unlawful, abusive, defamatory, or obscene information of any kind, including, without limitation, any submission that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, territorial, national, or international law or regulation;
- Submit or share any content that is offensive or that could expose an individual or a group of individuals to hatred or contempt based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or mental or physical disability;
- Provide or send any submission, including, without limitation, articles, images, software, stories, or other material, which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, or other proprietary rights herein, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the Owner or rights holder;
- Share, post or transmit any submission that contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Share, post or transmit “junk mail,” “chain letters,” unsolicited mass mailing, or “spam”; and
- Use or “mine” the Website for any type of commercial venture, including, without limitation, posting, uploading, or transmitting submissions that contain advertising, involve commercial activities, solicitations or sales, or that involve contests, sweepstakes, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Moderation of content submissions
Submissions to the Website will be moderated prior to publication to ensure submissions adhere to the Content Submission Guidelines provided above. SURE will aim to promptly approve submissions, but volume may result in delays. All content submissions will be moderated prior to publishing, after publishing and in response to concerns. SURE reserves the right to remove any content that does not adhere to the Guidelines. SURE is not responsible for the content submitted by individual users. Submissions made by individual users represent the views and opinions of the person submitting the content and does not represent the views or opinions of SURE.